Search This Blog

Sunday, July 23, 2017

This Won't Age Well

Vermont senator Bernie Sanders is supposedly starting to get his team ready so that he can run again for president in 2020.  I'm not making this up.  I saw it reported on the internet, so it must be so, right? 

It's hard to imagine that Sanders could actually be pondering another run for the White House.  He was too old in 2016, and he will be four years older in 2020.  I realize that many of the other names put forward for the Dems are old too (like Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren).  Indeed, President Trump will be pretty old by 2020 too.

If Sanders runs, I do have a great campaign slogan for him:  "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up."

If you don't like that one, how about "At least he is more honest than his wife."

No comments: