Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Lies vs Lies

 Beginner Ny in 2016 and continuing for at least 3 years, CNN and MSNBC reported every day about the ties between the Trump campaign and Russia to fix the 2016 election. By May of 2017, the special prosecutor knew that there was no such conspiracy. In fact, the dossier that was the primary “evidence “ of the conspiracy was a total fraud paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign. By August of 2017, MSNBC and CNN knew the claims of Trump Russia collusion were totally untrue. They kept reporting the lies anyway


I mention this because of the reaction today by these two networks to the Fox settlement with Dominion. Oh the horror!  Fox reported lies!  


Don’t get me wrong. I’m not in favor of tv networks reporting lies. I just can’t take the hypocrisy of the left wing networks feigned my upset at Fox when what they did was 100 times worse. 

No comments: