Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It's Getting Silly

Tonight, I happened to switch on MSNBC on multiple occasions.  I do that periodically during commercial breaks just to see what the Left Net is up to.  The first time I went to MSNBC, there was a panel discussing why Donald Trump's candidacy was fading away.  Poll don't matter according to a woman "expert" except for picking who gets to debate; at least that is what they were broadcasting.  She added that even Trump knows that he is fading; that is why he is talking about the circumstances under which he would exit the race.  Of course, the reality is that Trump is discussing that subject because reporters keep asking him about it.  Indeed, he said earlier tonight that he would not answer that question any more.

The second time I went to MSNBC, there was a panel discussing why Dr. Ben Carson's candidacy was fading away.  (I am not making this up; it was a different show at least).  According to the "expert" on that panel, Carson's views are too extreme even though he expresses them gently.  Also, Carson is too public about his belief in God, or so the MSNBC panel told me.

The next visit to MSNBC was a discussion of the problems facing Marco Rubio's campaign.  I only watched long enough to learn the subject.  I thought I had seen enough of this stuff for one evening.

The truth is that I was amazed that with all that is going on in the world, MSNBC was still just spending its time bashing Republicans.  Then I thought about the ratings and realized that there were very, very few people across the country who heard any of the garbage that MSNBC was peddling. 



 

No comments: