Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ho hum

I thought that I would blog the press conference this evening. I could not take it for long so I gave up. I had to leave the TV when Obama said that his plan was to cut the deficit in half in four years and that no one disputed that his budget would accomplish this. If the President of the United States thinks that after making the deficit at least three times bigger than any ever before (and doing this in only 60 days) that anyone is going to believe him when he says that he is going to cut the deficit, then he is a fool. Further, if Obama thinks that it is an accomplishment to drive the economy into the ground with enormous expenditures that will eventually have to be paid for, then he is again a fool. I guess the inexcapable conclusion is that he is a fool.

No comments: