Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The White House sends out e-mail bursts

Today I heard about the e-mails that the White House is sending out under the name of David Axelrod to try to fight the opponents of the Obama health proposals. Strangely enough, I received those e-mails from Axelrod. One has to wonder how that happened since I did not sign up to get them. Nor did I give my e-mail addrress to the White House. Over the last year, I did send e-mails to various members of Congress and the Senate, some of whom were Democrats. Is the White House now compiling e-mail information on citizens who contact congress? Just imagine the uproar if the Bush Whitehouse had done the same thing.

Actually, I thought the e-mail from Axelrod was pretty funny. I will leave the dissection of it to others, but I can report that I gave up counting the lies in the e-mail when I hit six. Does the White house really think that the American people are dumb enough to fall for the big lie? Apparently so!

No comments: