Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The official SOTU Bobblehead doll

There are countless analyses of the State of the Union Address delivered last night by Obama. I prefer to focus on something much more important. During the speech, Obama was backed by Pelosi and Biden. Almost without stop, Biden sat there and shook his head yes at everything that Obama said. At first I thought that Biden had been told to do that for emphasis. Then I thought that he had been told to do it on occasion and misunderstood. Finally as the minutes of head shaking continued, I realized that Biden was going for the record. He wants to be in the Guiness Book of Records for most head shakes during a state of the union address. I have no doubt that he set the record last night. The only other possibility is that Biden was doing product placement for the new Joe Biden Bobble - head doll.

No comments: