Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Can you help?

 Here’ s a Facebook post my daughter just put on line:  if you can help that would be great  if not then please share this with others  Someone might be able to help  

Hi Everyone, my name is Julia Aronson. I am reaching out to you all with the hope that you can help me share this news far and wide. I am 30 years old, and live right outside of Denver in Castle Rock, Colorado.  I just learned that I need a kidney transplant, and that a living donor is my best chance for survival. As you may know, I have had systemic lupus since 2004, was diagnosed with lupus nephritis in 2017 and it is destroying my kidneys. I am currently undergoing dialysis three times a week leaving me feeling crummy, weak, and exhausted without motivation to do much.  I want to be healthy again, I am young and hope to have a long life ahead of me!! I want to enjoy working with and riding my horses, playing with my dog, and hope to travel the world someday. I look forward to the day that I’m not tired, unwell and can live my life to the fullest. A kidney from a living donor can save my life. If you would consider being my living donor, please contact Julia at Julesneedsakidney@gmail.com and visit https://pslmc.com/specialties/kidney-transplant  for more information about becoming a donor and other ways to help. Donation costs are covered by my insurance, and the information you share will be kept confidential with the transplant team. My blood type is B+, but anyone can donate through a process called paired donation. Please Like and Share this post on your own page, then many more people can hear my story. Thank you so much my friends! s a Facebook post my daughter just put on line. 


No comments: