Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Bill Maher and Other Scum

Last night I did something I haven't done for a long, long time; I turned on Bill Maher's show on HBO.  I wanted to see if Maher would have something to say about the call by Rashida Tlaib to boycott his show.  Maher, you see, had criticized Tlaib and her whole misbegotten episode of dealing with her planned trip to Israel.  I last something like three minutes before I turned Maher off.  In that time, Maher spoke about the death of David Koch.  He used his comments to castigate Koch, cheer his death and hope that his final days were filled with pain.  It was typical angry leftist political BS that was supposed to be funny.  After all, Maher styles himself a humorist.  It wasn't funny; it was just disgusting. 

David Koch was a libertarian; he was not a progressive.  I get that.  Koch, however, donated something more than a billion dollars for hospitals, health research and other medical needs.  With that, he did more good than Bill Maher could even comprehend.  Just because Maher didn't like his politics is no reason to kick him after he is dead.

Bill Maher is a disgusting excuse for a human being (and I'm holding back.)

No comments: