Search This Blog

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Claiming Victimhood

Remember Hayley Geftman-Gold?  She's the CBS vice president who was fired for posting online that she had no sympathy for the people killed and wounded in Las Vegas because they are country music fans who are often Republicans.  Today, she's back in the news.  She's complaining that she's being harassed by things people are posting on her Facebook page.  She want now to be a victim and turned the matter over to police.

Think about that.  My understanding is that if someone wants to post on your Facebook page, they have to be your "friend" on Facebook.  That's who is harassing her, her friends.

To be honest, I detest Facebook and rarely, if ever, use it, so I won't pretend that I'm certain of what I just said.  Nevertheless, the fact that people would criticize the heartless and disgusting thing that this woman wrote on the very Facebook page where she wrote it does not surprise me.  Apparently, those who are posting have no sympathy for her.

No comments: