Search This Blog

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Incredible -- Just Incredible

I just posted a piece about the NY Times article on Harvey Weinstein and the accusations that he sexually harassed interns, employees and actresses who worked for him.  Then I came across an article that blew me away.  Last January, Vanity Fair reported that Malia Obama was going to live in New York and be an intern working for Harvey Weinstein.

Think about that.  Surely, the White House knew of the rumors about Weinstein at that point.  How could the Obamas let their daughter go work for him as an intern?

Don't get me wrong.  I know of nothing to indicate that anything untoward happened between Weinstein and Malia Obama (and I certainly hope that is the case.)  I'm just astonished that her parents actually let Malia take this position.

No comments: