Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ads for Alan Grayson -- 2

The other day I wrote about the appearance of ads for Alan Grayson on my blog. Grayson is a Florida Democrat who served one term in Congress and who was -- to use the old MSNBC/Olbermann phrase -- the worst person in the world. Since then, I have seen the Grayson ads at political sites all across the web.

Since I am curious, I went to look at the Grayson site. I have been back a few times to see how Grayson's fundraising has been going. I am happy to report that in the last week, Grayson appears to have raised something in the order of $1500 despite having ads all over the internet. It makes me glad to see that Grayson's appeal is falling on deaf ears. Since placing the ads cost a substantial amount, my guess is that Grayson has actually lost money on this fundraising drive. Hopefully this will continue to be the case.

No comments: