Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ads for Alan Grayson

I have no control over the ads that run on this site. The selection of ads is made by Google using a computer algorhythm to match ads to appropriate substance on a blog. Normally, I would never comment on the ads, but lately ads for Alan Grayson's attempt to return to Congress from Florida have been showing up. Let me put it simply: Alan Grayson is an abomination. His loss in 2010 was perhaps the single biggest positive to come out of that election. Grayson was extemely vindictive and nasty in my opinion when he was in Congress. He also was never a slave to the truth; many of you may recall that he ran ads in the 2010 election that leveled phony charges against his opponent. If you see an ad for Grayson at Connecticut Comments, please be assured that I do not support this guy.

No comments: