Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

This Makes Things Look Good For My Wife

According to a poll released today, Democrat registered voters want a "fresh face" for their 2020 presidential candidate rather than someone who has run in the past.  The split was 73% to 16%.  That's an overwhelming margin.  It is also very bad news for Biden, Clinton, Sanders and the other oldsters who have been around forever.

It may be good news for someone like Kamala Harris of California or Corey Booker of NJ.  Somehow, though, I doubt that.  I've seen both of these people under pressure and they have the unique ability to screw things up and say the wrong thing.

Personally, I think the poll clears the field for my wife to run.  She's a Democrat.  She's never run for office in the past.  She would be the perfect candidate for the Democrats.  After all, if she ran and won, I could get to live in the White House.  I'm going to vote for her, that I can tell you.  Now all I have to do is convince her to run.

No comments: