Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Like a ball and chain

I went to the website earlier today for Congresswoman Dina Titus of Nevada who is seeking re-election in November. Strangely, I found that her campaign site makes essentially no mention of the fact that she is a Democrat. Indeed, it was only her upcoming appearance at a Democratic Women's club that lets anyone know her party identification. Congresswoman Titus (who is behind in the latest polls) is entitled to use whatever ruse she wants to try to get returned to office (so long as it is legal). To me, however, it speaks volumes that she is hiding her party in Nevada. I guess having the father and son Reid team at the top of the ticket is such a drag that she is hoping to avoid being tied to them. Good luck with that! My guess is that she will soon be former congresswoman Titus.

No comments: