Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where does it all come from?

In the last two days, I have received phone calls from Ari Fleischer inviting me to stay on the line for a live town hall meeting, from Dick Morris whose rep said that he was taking a poll and then played me a taped message from Morris advertising his latest book, from The Republican Victory Coalition which said it wanted my opinion (but when I asked that they tell me what they wanted to know rather than reading me a prepared message, they hung up), from the Gingrich campaign, from people raising funds for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and from two charities that wanted me to write fund raising letters for them. That was just the phone calls. There were more e-mails than calls, but you get the picture.

This barrage of calls set me to wondering where do they all come from. Why did they target me today? Was it something I said or just a coincidence? Did some orgainization sell my info? How could the DSCC and the Republican Victory coalition both call me?

I also wonder if it is this intense now, what will it be like next year?

No comments: