Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Barcelona and CNN

A few hours ago, when the first news of the Barcelona terror attack came in, I made a joke that CNN had not yet blamed the attack on President Trump.  It was in poor taste, and I shouldn't have joked about such an awful event.  Nevertheless, my joke turned out to be prescient.  About a half hour after my post, CNN actually said on the air that Barcelona might be a "copy-cat" attack of Charlottesville.  No kidding.  CNN said that ISIS terrorists repeating the same sort of attack that they had used in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, the UK and elsewhere might just be copying the tactics used by the crazy thug in Charlottesville.  Unbelievable!

I wonder sometimes if the CNN people are just remarkably stupid or if they think the American public is totally witless.

No comments: