Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

Laughline of the Day

Steve Kornacki writes for Salon.com, a far left opinion site.  He came out today with an article promoting the presidential chances of Joe Biden for 2016.  The article was (unintentionally) hilarious.  Indeed, it was so ridiculous that I had to write to Kornacki.  Here is what I wrote:


I just read your piece about Joe Biden that was reprinted on Real Clear Politics.  In the middle of the column I came to this phrase: 

“especially for a septuagenarian like Biden, who has the energy and sharpness of someone many years younger.” 

I had to write to thank you for writing that.  I have not laughed that hard in a long time.  I kept picturing the person many years younger than Biden who was actually less sharp than the vice president.  My mind kept focusing on someone who was, sadly, in a coma.  Maybe just a survivor of a stroke.   

I hope you really were writing tongue in cheek.  No one with even half a brain could call old Joe sharp. 

Thanks again for the laugh,
 
So far, I have received no response.

No comments: