Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

I Give Up on "The Five"

Last week, I wrote about the reporting of gossip rather than news on The Five on FNC.  It has been a recurring problem with the show in my opinion.  As a result, I don't watch The Five very often anymore.

Today, however, I happened to tune in for part of the hour.  I think it is the last time that I will do so.  I got to see Eric Bolling announce that he is going to back Chris Christie for president in 2016 and then attempt to explain why he made that choice.  I have no desire to repeat or explain the logic (or lack thereof) with Bolling's choice.  I just want to express my disgust that less than one month into president Obama's term, Bolling is already announcing his candidate for four years from now. 

Hey, the election is over.  The next one is not for four more years.  Bolling should just shut up.  No matter what, however, I don't have to watch it.



 

 


 

No comments: