Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ron Paul

For the last few days, every time I open my blog, there is a large picture of Ron Paul on the right side of the page where the advertisements start. The picture has no text, but it takes you to the Ron Paul website.

I just want to make it clear that I do not control which ads appear on the site. As with most blogs, the ads are chosen by Google using their algorythms that match ads with the site content. I do not endorse Ron Paul. I do not support Ron Paul for president. I do not think that Ron Paul would make an effective president. I would never vote for Ron Paul to be president. To make clear my true feelings about Paul: if Paul were the GOP nominee, I still could not bring myself to vote for Obama, but I would just stay home.

I am sure that I will get some nasty e-mail from the Paul supporters. I do not mean to offend, but I want it clear that the picture of Paul is NOT and endorsement.

1 comment:

SBTrades said...

You have yet to say anything about Ron Paul that is not fact based, so far all I see from you is emotion.

You can not attack his policies, or his message, so you attack the person. Very silly of you.