Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

what is it with Yahoo News?

I have had Yahoo as my home page for years. Every time I open the internet, there is Yahoo with all its sections. The most prominent of the Yahoo services is Yahoo News which is supposedly telling people what is happening. The amazing thing to me, however, is that Yahoo News is extremely biased. Every article is slanted towards Obama and the Obamacrats. Today, however, it got so bad that I just could not believe how blatant the site has become. Here are the first five entries under a heading called "News for You"

1) Obama says Republicans would cripple US
2) Obama takes shots at Perry, GOP debates
3) Obama adviser: GOP will target middle class
4) Obama criticizes GOP over disaster bill
5) Obama slams Republicans in West Coast money swing

What's next? Will Yahoo news merge with the Daily Kos?

No comments: