Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Was It The Same Video

Earlier today, I watched the video of a thug confronting senator McConnell and his wife in a restaurant in Kentucky.  The guy screamed and banged on the table and told the senator to get out.  It was a typical offensive Democrat tantrum of the sort called for by Maxine Waters and some other Democrat leaders.  It was disgusting.

The big thing about the video, however, was the reaction of the other people in the restaurant.  In the video which is posted on TMZ, the other people in the place were booing the thug who was disrupting McConnell's dinner and threatening him.  Two rather big guys got up to make the guy stop what he was doing.

Then I read the story about the event posted at HuffPo and reprinted at Yahoo News.  In that story, the reporter says that the other customers cheered the thug who was confronting McConnell.

Now, I had seen the video myself, so I knew that the HuffPo story was not true.  I just wonder how many people will be taken in by this major example of #FakeNews.

No comments: