Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The foreign money canard -- 2

In thinking about the crazy attack by Obama and the DNC on the US Chamber of Commerce because it is "stealing our democracy", it became clear that what they are saying says more about the Obamacrats than anything else. I previously pointed out the complete lack of any evidence of wrongdoing by the Republicans and the Chamber of commerce. The fact, however, is that if Obama and the DNC are willing to run ads based upon nothing more than speculation in a blog, they must be truly down to having nothing left to say. While I want the GOP to win, I also feel sorry for Obama being left speechless; it takes away his whole reason for being. Accordingly, I want to give them something new that will have more effect than the current nonsense. As a result, I am giving them a blog source that they can use: I have no proof of any of this, but I have heard rumors that thirteen Republican members of congress are actually Martians. They have come to Earth in the hopes of taking over from humanity.

OK, Mr. President. Knock yourself out with that one. Just imagine the DNC commercial with the little green men with ray guns wearing sweatshirts that say GOP across the front.

No comments: