Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

I scooped the New York Times!

Last Tuesday, I wrote a post about the Israeli attack on anti-ship missiles sent to Syria by the Russians.  It took five more days before the New York Times finally picked up the story with its own report.  As far as I can tell, there is no reason for the delay in the Times picking up a story that was spread across the Middle East's news services.  I mean I did not get the story from speaking to folks on the ground in Latakia, Syria.  So why the delay by the Times?  In my opinion, the Times tried to bury the story because it shows the ease with which Syrian targets can be destroyed from the air.  There was no credible air defense.  There was no acknowledgement from Assad of the attack because it revealed just how weak his forces are.  All of this undermines the statements from the foreign policy gurus surrounding president Obama that nothing can be done with Syria's chemical weapons because of the impenetrable air defenses of the Assad forces.

The Times' long silence actually tells us all that the statements by the gurus are yet more lies coming from Obama and the Obamacrats.



 

 

No comments: