Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Update -- Weiner Is At It Again

Earlier today, I wrote about the allegations at BuzzFeed that New York mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner was back at sexting with random women who he met on the internet within the last year.  Well now Weiner is admitting that the allegations are, at least in part, true.  Here is the main part of Weiner's statement:

I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have. As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress. While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong. This behavior is behind me.

This guy needs help, not votes.  I mean, I can see how he might backslide with his problems, but to run for mayor at that same time?  It's just crazy!  Still, I especially like when he says that the behavior is "behind" him.  I don't think so.


No comments: