Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

Racism in Hartford!

The other day, I had a colonoscopy.  I know, that's too much information, but I promise not to talk about the procedure.  My point is entirely different, namely this:  before I could have the procedure, I was required by Connecticut law to produce a government issued picture ID.  That's right, in Connecticut one must have a photo ID in order to get medical treatment.  The law is designed to combat insurance fraud.

Now it is important to understand that this law was passed by a legislature that is overwhelmingly composed of Democrats.  I want to know where are the marches and protests about this obviously racist patient suppression law.  If requiring photo ID's for voting is racist, then requiring the same photo ID's for getting medical treatment is doubly racist.  The Democrats in the legislature are trying to kill off minorities by denying them proper medical treatment.  How many blacks and Hispanics will die of cancer because they could not produce the photo ID's needed in order to get cancer screening tests?  It is an outrage.

I intend to forward this article to Attorney General Eric Holder.  Perhaps he can sue to have Connecticut put under the protection of the federal government so that more folks need not die as a result of this clearly racist law.



 

No comments: