Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Worth Noting

I've been writing for two days about how bad things are going for Hillary Clinton, and I've gotten a fair amount of push back through email.  Just now, however, I think I have the ultimate confirmation of the collapse of the Clinton campaign.  I turned on MSNBC and heard the hosts of With All Due Respect (or whatever they call their 6 PM EDT show) say that Clinton had been ineffective in responding to the Inspector General's report on her email.  Then they added that that Clinton and her campaign had responded to questions about the report with spin that was non-responsive to the questions and with out and out lies.  One guy then added that even though the show is on cable, he can't really say what he thinks of Clinton and the email mess without having problems due to language.  This is what they are saying on MSNBC, a network that normally looks at Hillary as a saint.  Hillary is in big, big trouble.

No comments: