Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

That Didn't Take Long

I just got a fund raising email from Romney for Utah.  It's only been a day or two since Mitt announced he is running for office from his fourth home state.  I made it on the list of potential donors.  Lucky me!

For what it's worth, I unsubscribed from the list.  I'm curious to see if I get further requests for funds from the Romney campaign. 

I'm also curious to see which Mitt Romney shows up on the campaign trail in Utah.  When Mitt ran for governor and won in Massachusetts, he was moderate Mitt.  In his first presidential try in 2008, he was moderately conservative Mitt.  When he ran in 2012, he was conservative Mitt.  My guess is that in 2018 in Utah, we will see ultraconservative Mitt (at least until he gets to Washington).  I have no desire to support him; he should win anyway.

 

No comments: