Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2019

Have We Hit The Bottom Of The Barrel Yet?

Wayne Messam, the mayor of Miramar Florida, just announced his entry into the Democrat presidential race for 2020.  I saw an interview of the mayor and he said that he was joining the race to help stop the layoffs that are putting people out of work around the country.  Really, he actually said that.

I understand that the mayor of a small city may think he has something that no one else in the race has.  Given his view of the level of unemployment in the country, he may think that his unique feature is delusional thinking, but then that would mean that he hasn't accurately considered most of the other Democrats in the race.

I just want to know when we will have seen the last Democrat to join this contest.  If we get many more, I may join the race myself.  I would have at least as good a chance as Wayne Messam.

No comments: