Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2019

This Should be Interesting

Tonight, CNN is having special live coverage of the White House Correspondents' Dinner.  I goes on for more than two hours.  Meanwhile tonight President Trump is holding a rally in Wisconsin.  For at least the first part of the dinner and the last part of the rally, these two events will be up against each other.  I'm not sure if any of the cable networks are going to show the President's speech live.  If so, I would be curious to see how the two events far in  terms of total audience in the ratings.  My bet would be on Trump crushing the dinner.

Think about it.  You would have to be pretty strange to want to hear the correspondents dinner over the president of the United States.  The dinner has been pretty boring in the past, but this year they are not even having a comedian.  I'm falling asleep just thinking about it.

No comments: