Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tone Deaf/Brain dead -2

Earlier today, I wrote about the statement by Nancy Pelosi calling for an investigation of those who oppose the construction of the mosque at ground zero, particularly where they get funds to oppose the construction. My take on this was that it was both proof that Pelosi has no understanding of the views of the American people and that it also proved how idiotic she really is. Since then, however, I have seen much coverage of this issue in which people talk about the "threat" made by Pelosi. Many serious people take the talk of "investigation" as a ploy by Pelosi to intimidate the opposition to the mosque.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would be intimidated by Pelosi's threat of investigation. What is going to be investigated? I oppose the mosque. Will someone investigate how I pay for my internet connection? It is just so much BS.

The truth is that Pelosi needs to retire and have her family send her to nice home for those with incipient dementia.

No comments: