Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Won't they Ever Recognize Reality?

It is truly amazing.  This evening, I spent some time looking at how the Chattanooga terrorist attack is being covered in the media.  The results actually amazed me, even though I ought to know better.  On MSNBC, the discussion of the terror attack was all about gun control laws.  I'm not kidding.  There was a short bit of coverage about what happened and an long discussion about why it showed the need for gun control.  Then after about a quarter hour of coverage, MSNBC moved on to cover what it called president Obama's "historic" prison visit.  And let's not forget the long coverage that they then gave to the use of bottled water in California during the drought.  It seemed as if MSNBC thinks that by not covering the terror attack, it will be as if it never happened.  I wonder if there is anyone at MSNBC who will ever recognize reality? 

No comments: