Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2016

Obama on CNN To Discuss Guns -- Did Anyone Watch?

Last night, president Obama was on a "town hall" meeting to discuss guns that was carried on CNN.  We don't have ratings for the show yet, but I am extremely curious to see if anyone watched.  For example, was Obama able to bring in enough viewers so that CNN passed Fox News in the ratings during the hours Obama was bloviating about gun control?

Personally, I thought that I ought to watch the show, so I flipped to CNN shortly after it began.  When it came on, Mr. Pfleger, that radical cleric from Chicago, was speaking.  That was enough for me; I changed the station.  There is no way that I was going to listen to someone like Pfleger.  That would be like watching the head of ISIS give a speech in Arabic without translation.  You know, meaningless sounds delivered by a terrible person.

There should be ratings out later today.  My guess is that they will be totally lackluster.




 

No comments: