Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Schumer Loses It

I saw a headline that said that Schumer had yelled at a Trump voter at a swanky Manhattan restaurant.  It made me wonder, what has Amy Schumer done now.  Since I was curious, I clicked on the link and found an article about senator Chuck Schumer screaming at a woman in a fancy New York restaurant for having voted for Trump.  The senator even followed her out of the restaurant which she left just to get away from him and screamed more on the sidewalk according to the article. 

This guy is supposed to be the leader of the Democrats in the Senate.  It turns out that he can't deal with people who don't view the world the way he does.

The truth is that Schumer and his misconduct make me sick.  From now on I'm going to call him "Upchuck Schumer."

No comments: