Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Not Again!

I was reviewing some of the speeches from last night's GOP convention, and I am certain that I have discovered more plagiarism.  I assume that there will soon be a firestorm in the media after I write this, but I feel I have no choice.  It's just wrong to plagiarize.

Here goes.  Towards the end of Newt Gingrich's speech he spoke of "one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all."  That sounded familiar, so I set out to see if I could find the source.  Sure enough, it comes from the pledge of allegiance.  PLAGIARISM!  Time for the media to spend the next two days talking about it.

Then there's Ted Cruz.  He did it too.  He ended his speech with "God Bless the United States of America."  When I looked back, I found that Donald Trump's eldest son had said that at the end of his speech too.  In fact, that plagiarism may be the actual reason why some at the convention booed when Cruz stopped speaking.  The media can now go crazy about it.

Speaking of Trump's sons, I noticed that Eric Trump called his father his "best friend".  Well, Donald Trump, Jr. did that only a day earlier.  Not again!  MORE PLAGIARISM!

 

No comments: