Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2016

The DNC Emails From Guccifer 2.0

I've spent a number of hours going through DNC emails released by Wikileaks.  The more time I have spent, the more outraged I have become.  Let's start at the beginning.  I never liked Bernie Sanders, and I truly despise Hillary Clinton.  I thought their battle for the Democrat nomination was a fight between someone who does not understand economics and someone who thinks that the point of politics is to amass personal wealth no matter the legality of doing that.  But none of that matters.  No matter what my view is, the Democrat National Committee had a duty to stay neutral.  The voters are the ones who are supposed to pick the candidate.  Despite that, it's now very clear that the DNC under its chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz was a front organization working for Hillary Clinton.  There are many emails in which the DNC people are colluding to hurt the Sanders' campaign or to help the Clinton campaign.  It's truly amazing.

No comments: