Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2018

I Guess I Broke The Mold

Tomorrow is Connecticut's primary.  I still don't know for whom I will vote, so I was doing some research to learn the views of the potential candidates for governor.  I went to the website of the Hartford Courant since they usually have coverage of that sort of thing.  They did have short summaries of what the candidates positions have been, but they also had a quiz which I could take to see with which candidate my own views most aligned.  I spent the five minutes to fill out the questionnaire and submitted it to learn the name of the candidate with whom I agreed.  The computer told me that I did not match or come close to any of the candidates.  It told me to try again (as if my views would change.)

I still don't know for whom I am voting.

No comments: